Today i sat by my window,
thinking,
thinking of us,
thinking about us,
trying to answer my own questions inside my head.
Looking at myself on the mirror,
i wonder,
"why am i doing this myself?"
"why am i doing this to him?"
he says we have no future,
& i know its true....
But why did i never think of that?
Was it because I didn't care about the future?
But i did.....i just wanted to be with him.....
Cant we just stay with each other till the moment time allows?? Because i dont want to lose you now for tomorrow...for something which no one has ever seen....
Why is it like someone has punched me hard on my chest??
Why this pain??
Why this heavy feeling??
Why this hopelessness?
I crossed my own limitations for him,
& he says it shouldnt matter! Really?
Arent we in it together? I thought we were..we are....
Is loving anyone more than everything and anything wrong??
I do love you...a lot...a lot...
If i have ignored some incidents,
some mistakes,
brought out stupid reasons so as not to make you feel guilty,
it wasnt to make you lose my value...
If i begged you to stay, it wasnt to lose my self-respect....
It was to save our relation....to save US...
It was for the reason that i didnt want to lose you.....
Its all because the only thing i ever wanted from you was love....little bit of love....
I love you....please dont go........
No comments:
Post a Comment